- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
Louisville Metro Police have determined that the recent string of armed robberies on the Health Sciences Campus are connected.
HSC has had four reported armed robberies since July 10. The fourth was a shoot-out between the suspect and a dental school employee. According to LMPD spokesperson Dwight Mitchell, both sides exchanged gunfire.
The suspect was injured and is now in custody. It is unknown if this suspect is responsible for the earlier robberies or is part of a larger group.
The first three incidents all occured on the 500 block of Marshall Street. The shooting occured on the corner of Liberty and Jackson.
Both LMPD and ULPD have increased patrols in the area. If you have any information, contact ULPD at (502) 852-6111.