- “Get Out” thrills, rejuvenates horror genre
- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
Russ Smith selected 47th in the NBA Draft
Russ Smith was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 47th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday night.
Smith was then traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Pierre Jackson.
After leading the most successful four year period in Louisville history, Smith heads to New Orleans as a Consensus All-American and the fifth leading scorer in Cardinal history.
He is the 66th Cardinal selected in the NBA Draft.
On Saturday October 4, the Pelicans will play the Miami Heat in a pre-season game at the KFC YUM! Center.