- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
Russ Smith selected 47th in the NBA Draft
Russ Smith was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 47th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday night.
Smith was then traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Pierre Jackson.
After leading the most successful four year period in Louisville history, Smith heads to New Orleans as a Consensus All-American and the fifth leading scorer in Cardinal history.
He is the 66th Cardinal selected in the NBA Draft.
On Saturday October 4, the Pelicans will play the Miami Heat in a pre-season game at the KFC YUM! Center.