- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
- Keeping up with Cardinal athletics outside of the madness
- Students fear new crime wave
- U of L remembers Taylor Eubanks
- Cards in Action lobbies for students on Capitol Hill
Russ Smith selected 47th in the NBA Draft
Russ Smith was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 47th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday night.
Smith was then traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Pierre Jackson.
After leading the most successful four year period in Louisville history, Smith heads to New Orleans as a Consensus All-American and the fifth leading scorer in Cardinal history.
He is the 66th Cardinal selected in the NBA Draft.
On Saturday October 4, the Pelicans will play the Miami Heat in a pre-season game at the KFC YUM! Center.