- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
Russ Smith selected 47th in the NBA Draft
Russ Smith was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 47th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday night.
Smith was then traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Pierre Jackson.
After leading the most successful four year period in Louisville history, Smith heads to New Orleans as a Consensus All-American and the fifth leading scorer in Cardinal history.
He is the 66th Cardinal selected in the NBA Draft.
On Saturday October 4, the Pelicans will play the Miami Heat in a pre-season game at the KFC YUM! Center.