- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
Russ Smith selected 47th in the NBA Draft
Russ Smith was selected by the Philadelphia 76ers with the 47th pick in the NBA Draft on Thursday night.
Smith was then traded to the New Orleans Pelicans for Pierre Jackson.
After leading the most successful four year period in Louisville history, Smith heads to New Orleans as a Consensus All-American and the fifth leading scorer in Cardinal history.
He is the 66th Cardinal selected in the NBA Draft.
On Saturday October 4, the Pelicans will play the Miami Heat in a pre-season game at the KFC YUM! Center.