- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
- Brief: Interim president will speak to press
- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
Schimmel, Slaughter, Taylor selected in WNBA Draft
Shoni Schimmel was selected eighth in the 2014 WNBA Draft by the Atlanta Dream on Monday night. The 2014 All-American joins former Louisville star Angel McCoughtry, the two are the only two thousand point scorers in program history.
Antonita Slaughter was selected 35th by the Los Angeles Sparks, while Asia Taylor was selected 36th by the Minnesota Lynx.
Louisville is the only school in the 2014 WNBA Draft to have three players selected.
The three will debuted for their respective teams on Friday May 16, the opening night for the WNBA.