- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
Schimmel, Slaughter, Taylor selected in WNBA Draft
Shoni Schimmel was selected eighth in the 2014 WNBA Draft by the Atlanta Dream on Monday night. The 2014 All-American joins former Louisville star Angel McCoughtry, the two are the only two thousand point scorers in program history.
Antonita Slaughter was selected 35th by the Los Angeles Sparks, while Asia Taylor was selected 36th by the Minnesota Lynx.
Louisville is the only school in the 2014 WNBA Draft to have three players selected.
The three will debuted for their respective teams on Friday May 16, the opening night for the WNBA.