- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
- U of L Foundation devalued under Ramsey
- Official under investigation set to retire
- University of Louisville Foundation cancels meeting
- U of L reveals major parking changes
Schimmel, Slaughter, Taylor selected in WNBA Draft
Shoni Schimmel was selected eighth in the 2014 WNBA Draft by the Atlanta Dream on Monday night. The 2014 All-American joins former Louisville star Angel McCoughtry, the two are the only two thousand point scorers in program history.
Antonita Slaughter was selected 35th by the Los Angeles Sparks, while Asia Taylor was selected 36th by the Minnesota Lynx.
Louisville is the only school in the 2014 WNBA Draft to have three players selected.
The three will debuted for their respective teams on Friday May 16, the opening night for the WNBA.