- Harrell earns ACC pre-season 1st team All-American honors
- Cards fly away with 11-2 rout of St. Louis
- Men’s basketball gains three commits over summer
- Campus Housing assured by The Grove that property was ready
- Over 7,000 fans witness men’s 1-0 victory over second ranked Maryland
- Chatham DeProspo’s historic goal lifts women 1-0 over Ole Miss
- Students, vendors enjoy Belknap farmer’s market
- Speed School deals with business center transition
- U of L appoints Judaic Studies chair
- Students: U of L provides a healthy atmosphere for writing
Brief: Students raise money to fight local hunger
By Olivia Krauth–
U of L students raised over $27,000 to donate to local food bank Dare to Care through the biannual Flex to Feed donation campaign. The figure breaks the past record of over $11,000.
Sodexo officials and members of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity announced the results and presented a check to Dare to Care at a ceremony in the SRC on April 22.
The funds will be used to purchase food for shelters and pantries, as well as to fund multiple programs that provide food to the community.