- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
Brief: Students raise money to fight local hunger
By Olivia Krauth–
U of L students raised over $27,000 to donate to local food bank Dare to Care through the biannual Flex to Feed donation campaign. The figure breaks the past record of over $11,000.
Sodexo officials and members of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity announced the results and presented a check to Dare to Care at a ceremony in the SRC on April 22.
The funds will be used to purchase food for shelters and pantries, as well as to fund multiple programs that provide food to the community.