- Students: U of L provides a healthy atmosphere for writing
- Visitor network provides short-term internet access
- Students pedal with the president
- U of L asks The Grove to waive resident rent
- Phil Simms shares stories with U of L students
- College cliches: what they are and how to avoid them
- Best books to read in college: ‘White Oleander’
- How to deal with being broke in college
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
- New Year, New Construction
Brief: Students raise money to fight local hunger
By Olivia Krauth–
U of L students raised over $27,000 to donate to local food bank Dare to Care through the biannual Flex to Feed donation campaign. The figure breaks the past record of over $11,000.
Sodexo officials and members of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity announced the results and presented a check to Dare to Care at a ceremony in the SRC on April 22.
The funds will be used to purchase food for shelters and pantries, as well as to fund multiple programs that provide food to the community.