- Baseball and softball 11-1 in ACC play
- Pinto looks ahead to new role
- SAE controversy sparks discussion at U of L
- PINK performers are a drag
- Louisville’s tournament run ends with 76-70 loss to Michigan State
- Louisville WBB falls to Dayton 82-66
- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
Brief: Students raise money to fight local hunger
By Olivia Krauth–
U of L students raised over $27,000 to donate to local food bank Dare to Care through the biannual Flex to Feed donation campaign. The figure breaks the past record of over $11,000.
Sodexo officials and members of Alpha Tau Omega fraternity announced the results and presented a check to Dare to Care at a ceremony in the SRC on April 22.
The funds will be used to purchase food for shelters and pantries, as well as to fund multiple programs that provide food to the community.