- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
- Attorney general sues governor over university cuts
Brief: armed robbery reported at The Province
By Olivia Krauth–
A non-U of L student reported an armed robbery at his apartment at The Province Tuesday around 3:30 p.m.
According to police reports, four suspects entered the student’s apartment, allegedly stealing his cell phone and other items. One of the suspects had a handgun.
The suspects are described as four black males, all “very tall,” with facial hair. The suspect with a gun wore a gray shirt. If you have information, contact campus police at (502) 852-6111.
This is a developing story.