- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
- New Year, New Construction
- Kempf-Leonard looks ahead to tenure as A & S Dean
- The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
- Field Hockey ready for jump to ACC, jump in competition
- Back in black, Cards prepare for Russell Athletic Bowl rematch in season opener
- Former U of L quarterback Teddy Bridgewater battles to start in NFL
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
- Louisville Women’s Golf, 2014 preview
Brief: Ann Larson named CEHD dean
By Olivia Krauth–
Ann Larson has been chosen as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
Larson currently serves as the vice dean of the college and has been at the University for 19 years.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to lead and serve as the next dean for the college,” said Larson in a press release from U of L. “We have built some incredible momentum and I can’t wait to get started.”
Larson becomes dean on July 1.
Photo courtesy U of L