- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
- Waka Flocka Flame ignites homecoming concert
- New “Ouija” horrifies more than its prequel
- U of L faculty assembly undergoes some changes
- U.S. Senator Joni Ernst visits U of L
- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
- Cardinals’ defense dominate the Wolfpack at home
- Photo gallery: Louisville lights up the scoreboard against NC State
Brief: Ann Larson named CEHD dean
By Olivia Krauth–
Ann Larson has been chosen as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
Larson currently serves as the vice dean of the college and has been at the University for 19 years.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to lead and serve as the next dean for the college,” said Larson in a press release from U of L. “We have built some incredible momentum and I can’t wait to get started.”
Larson becomes dean on July 1.
Photo courtesy U of L