- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
Brief: Ann Larson named CEHD dean
By Olivia Krauth–
Ann Larson has been chosen as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
Larson currently serves as the vice dean of the college and has been at the University for 19 years.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to lead and serve as the next dean for the college,” said Larson in a press release from U of L. “We have built some incredible momentum and I can’t wait to get started.”
Larson becomes dean on July 1.
Photo courtesy U of L