- “Power Sandwich”: Bangladeshi workers and college students pressure university
- Men’s tennis in midst of 10-match win streak
- The crisis surrounding ISIS
- Baseball goes 2-1 in weekend series with Xavier
- SAC renovations: a debate four years in the making
- Incoming top four talks elections, plan for future
- TEDx comes to U of L
- PHOTO: RaiseRED raises money for pediatric cancer
- Big Sean impresses on Dark Sky Paradise
- Pitino addresses Chris Jones situation
Brief: Ann Larson named CEHD dean
By Olivia Krauth–
Ann Larson has been chosen as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
Larson currently serves as the vice dean of the college and has been at the University for 19 years.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to lead and serve as the next dean for the college,” said Larson in a press release from U of L. “We have built some incredible momentum and I can’t wait to get started.”
Larson becomes dean on July 1.
Photo courtesy U of L