- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
Brief: Ann Larson named CEHD dean
By Olivia Krauth–
Ann Larson has been chosen as the new dean of the College of Education and Human Development.
Larson currently serves as the vice dean of the college and has been at the University for 19 years.
“I’m truly excited about the opportunity to lead and serve as the next dean for the college,” said Larson in a press release from U of L. “We have built some incredible momentum and I can’t wait to get started.”
Larson becomes dean on July 1.
Photo courtesy U of L