- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
Louisville advances to Elite Eight
Louisville cruised to a 73-47 victory over LSU on Sunday to advance to the Elite Eight.
Shoni Schimmel led Cardinal scorers with 19 points and added six assists. Tia Gibbs hit five three pointers, finishing with 15 points and five rebound. The two seniors combined for eight of the Cardinals season high 12 made three pointers.
The seventh seeded Tigers were limited to playing just eight players due to injuries, while Louisville’s bench outscored LSU’s reserves 28-0
LSU (21-13) held a 12-11 lead through the first eight minutes of the game, but Louisville (33-4) closed the half on an extended 30-11 run, giving them a comfortable 41-23 halftime lead.
During the run, Gibbs connected with two threes on back to back possessions.
Louisville will play fourth seeded Maryland on Tuesday night at the KFC YUM! Center for a trip to the Final Four.