- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore
Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly going somewhere closer to his family in Georgia.
Ware red-shirted this season after averaging a mere 1.7 points per game in his first nine appearances of the season, before suffering a leg injury to the same leg that was broken the previous season.
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said “We wish Kevin godspeed.”
This is a developing story, the Louisville Cardinal will update as more information becomes available.