- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
- Keeping up with Cardinal athletics outside of the madness
- Students fear new crime wave
- U of L remembers Taylor Eubanks
- Cards in Action lobbies for students on Capitol Hill
Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore
Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly going somewhere closer to his family in Georgia.
Ware red-shirted this season after averaging a mere 1.7 points per game in his first nine appearances of the season, before suffering a leg injury to the same leg that was broken the previous season.
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said “We wish Kevin godspeed.”
This is a developing story, the Louisville Cardinal will update as more information becomes available.