- A&S faculty work to raise faculty salaries
- How much do the big dogs on campus earn?
- Students react to alleged robbery at The Arch
- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore
Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly going somewhere closer to his family in Georgia.
Ware red-shirted this season after averaging a mere 1.7 points per game in his first nine appearances of the season, before suffering a leg injury to the same leg that was broken the previous season.
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said “We wish Kevin godspeed.”
This is a developing story, the Louisville Cardinal will update as more information becomes available.