- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Governor names new U of L trustees
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
- Helpful tips on starting the semester off right
- Nation prepares for Inauguration Day
Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore
Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly going somewhere closer to his family in Georgia.
Ware red-shirted this season after averaging a mere 1.7 points per game in his first nine appearances of the season, before suffering a leg injury to the same leg that was broken the previous season.
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said “We wish Kevin godspeed.”
This is a developing story, the Louisville Cardinal will update as more information becomes available.