- Baseball and softball 11-1 in ACC play
- Pinto looks ahead to new role
- SAE controversy sparks discussion at U of L
- PINK performers are a drag
- Louisville’s tournament run ends with 76-70 loss to Michigan State
- Louisville WBB falls to Dayton 82-66
- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
Kevin Ware leaving Louisville
By Annie Moore
Kevin Ware confirmed through ESPN that he is transferring to finish his college career. Ware — who gained national attention when he broke his leg in last year’s national championship run — is reportedly going somewhere closer to his family in Georgia.
Ware red-shirted this season after averaging a mere 1.7 points per game in his first nine appearances of the season, before suffering a leg injury to the same leg that was broken the previous season.
Louisville head coach Rick Pitino said “We wish Kevin godspeed.”
This is a developing story, the Louisville Cardinal will update as more information becomes available.