- Harsh reality sets in for U of L football
- Brace yourselves: Thanksgiving is coming
- Brief: Alumni director resigns amid allegations from UGA
- Ramsey, faculty, students hold diversity conversation
- Students hold candlelight vigil for Paris and Beirut victims
- Smoke-free campus?: Students record nearly 400 accounts of campus smoking
- U of L student continues lawsuit against Powell
- Ramsey issues apology for Halloween costume
- Brief: Katina Powell facing lawsuit
- Student crises overwhelm Counseling Center
Brief: parking spots change colors
By Thwisha Joshi–
Be careful where you park: U of L Parking recently changed some of the parking spots in the Chevron lot.
Fifty new green spots were added in the Chevron parking lot between Card Towne and Bettie Johnson. The spots are along the back rail of the lot, and used to be yellow spots.
“Yellow parking is enforced 24/7,” said Charity Barbour, who works with U of L Parking. “Students with yellow parking passes can park in the green parking spaces except for the Floyd Street Garage and the Chevron parking lot. Floyd Street Garage and Chevron lot parking are strictly for green parking passes.”
Additional green parking spaces can be found at the Speed School parking lot. Purple and purple plus parking remain the same. Students can park in red parking spaces after the times designated on the boards in the respective parking lots, usually after 5:30 p.m.