- The XX sound more cohesive than ever on ‘I See You’
- Gallery: New Starbucks opens in Ekstrom Library
- Greg Postel named U of L interim president
- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- New board of trustees full of familiar faces
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
Brief: parking spots change colors
By Thwisha Joshi–
Be careful where you park: U of L Parking recently changed some of the parking spots in the Chevron lot.
Fifty new green spots were added in the Chevron parking lot between Card Towne and Bettie Johnson. The spots are along the back rail of the lot, and used to be yellow spots.
“Yellow parking is enforced 24/7,” said Charity Barbour, who works with U of L Parking. “Students with yellow parking passes can park in the green parking spaces except for the Floyd Street Garage and the Chevron parking lot. Floyd Street Garage and Chevron lot parking are strictly for green parking passes.”
Additional green parking spaces can be found at the Speed School parking lot. Purple and purple plus parking remain the same. Students can park in red parking spaces after the times designated on the boards in the respective parking lots, usually after 5:30 p.m.