- Louisville defeats FIU 34-3
- Women’s soccer opens ACC play with 1-0 win over Syracuse
- No sweat? Campus activists seek to ensure international worker’s rights
- The Clubhouse, new off-campus housing option, to open in fall 2015
- McConnell Center celebrates Constitution day
- Gorgui Dieng carries Senegal in FIBA World Cup
- Darrell Griffith teams up with Healthy Hoops for asthma awareness
- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
- University honors 78 faculty members at faculty excellence dinner
Brief: parking spots change colors
By Thwisha Joshi–
Be careful where you park: U of L Parking recently changed some of the parking spots in the Chevron lot.
Fifty new green spots were added in the Chevron parking lot between Card Towne and Bettie Johnson. The spots are along the back rail of the lot, and used to be yellow spots.
“Yellow parking is enforced 24/7,” said Charity Barbour, who works with U of L Parking. “Students with yellow parking passes can park in the green parking spaces except for the Floyd Street Garage and the Chevron parking lot. Floyd Street Garage and Chevron lot parking are strictly for green parking passes.”
Additional green parking spaces can be found at the Speed School parking lot. Purple and purple plus parking remain the same. Students can park in red parking spaces after the times designated on the boards in the respective parking lots, usually after 5:30 p.m.