- Preview: Louisville faces Michigan State in Elite Eight
- Louisville advances to the Elite Eight
- #CardinalBoom15: U of L Fans Watch Sweet 16 Game
- Striving for PEACC: The Storycatcher Project Exhibit and Performance
- Kendrick Lamar stuns listeners with lyricism in third album, “To Pimp a Butterfly”
- Kevin Ware has successful first season at Georgia State
- Quentin Snider keeps improving
- Wayne Blackshear joins thousand-point club
- SGA Update: Senate talks SAC, L Trail
- North Carolina State Sweet Sixteen Preview
Brief: parking spots change colors
By Thwisha Joshi–
Be careful where you park: U of L Parking recently changed some of the parking spots in the Chevron lot.
Fifty new green spots were added in the Chevron parking lot between Card Towne and Bettie Johnson. The spots are along the back rail of the lot, and used to be yellow spots.
“Yellow parking is enforced 24/7,” said Charity Barbour, who works with U of L Parking. “Students with yellow parking passes can park in the green parking spaces except for the Floyd Street Garage and the Chevron parking lot. Floyd Street Garage and Chevron lot parking are strictly for green parking passes.”
Additional green parking spaces can be found at the Speed School parking lot. Purple and purple plus parking remain the same. Students can park in red parking spaces after the times designated on the boards in the respective parking lots, usually after 5:30 p.m.