- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
Brief: parking spots change colors
By Thwisha Joshi–
Be careful where you park: U of L Parking recently changed some of the parking spots in the Chevron lot.
Fifty new green spots were added in the Chevron parking lot between Card Towne and Bettie Johnson. The spots are along the back rail of the lot, and used to be yellow spots.
“Yellow parking is enforced 24/7,” said Charity Barbour, who works with U of L Parking. “Students with yellow parking passes can park in the green parking spaces except for the Floyd Street Garage and the Chevron parking lot. Floyd Street Garage and Chevron lot parking are strictly for green parking passes.”
Additional green parking spaces can be found at the Speed School parking lot. Purple and purple plus parking remain the same. Students can park in red parking spaces after the times designated on the boards in the respective parking lots, usually after 5:30 p.m.