- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
- Jones criticizes A&S administration, calls for meeting
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.