- Microsoft issue impacts student CardMail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.