- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.