- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.