- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.