- Students: U of L provides a healthy atmosphere for writing
- Visitor network provides short-term internet access
- Students pedal with the president
- U of L asks The Grove to waive resident rent
- Phil Simms shares stories with U of L students
- College cliches: what they are and how to avoid them
- Best books to read in college: ‘White Oleander’
- How to deal with being broke in college
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
- New Year, New Construction
Brief: Freshens and Quick Zone closed for the day
By Olivia Krauth–
Two campus eateries, Freshens and Quick Zone, were closed today due to a weekend pipe burst.
According to Charlie Clabaugh, U of L Dining’s Marketing and Sustainability Coordinator, a pipe in the ceiling burst, flooding the two stores.
“Some reports I’ve heard said there was as much as three inches of water,” said Clabaugh. ” [A] very large mess as you can imagine, which will take some time to properly clean up, sanitize and repair.”
Clabaugh was unsure of when the area would be able to reopen, but said that updates would be posted to U of L Dining’s social media accounts. You can follow them on Twitter @UofLDining, and on Facebook using Facebook.com/uofldining.