- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
- Mallory Comerford reflects on her national championship performance
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ stuns as live-action remake
- Trump rally draws supporters and protesters
Brief: Finalists for A&S Dean announced
By Olivia Krauth–
The five finalists for the next dean of the College of Arts and Sciences were announced today. Interim dean John Ferre was not named as a finalist.
The finalists are Judith Grant from Ohio University, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Robin Roberts from University of Arkansas, Paul C. Taylor from Pennsylvania State University and Kecia M. Thomas from University of Georgia.
They will be making campus visits to meet with faculty and staff. Robin Roberts will be the first to visit. She will be having a short presentation and an open forum this Thursday at 2 p.m. in Chao Auditorium.