- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
- Jones criticizes A&S administration, calls for meeting
- Priorities: Louisville athletics reign supreme
- National Spotlight: Louisville faces Clemson
- Honors LLC to relocate to Kurz in 2016
- SAC renovation still in the works
- O.A.R. brings spotlight to opening acts
Brief: Finalists for A&S Dean announced
By Olivia Krauth–
The five finalists for the next dean of the College of Arts and Sciences were announced today. Interim dean John Ferre was not named as a finalist.
The finalists are Judith Grant from Ohio University, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Robin Roberts from University of Arkansas, Paul C. Taylor from Pennsylvania State University and Kecia M. Thomas from University of Georgia.
They will be making campus visits to meet with faculty and staff. Robin Roberts will be the first to visit. She will be having a short presentation and an open forum this Thursday at 2 p.m. in Chao Auditorium.