- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
Brief: Finalists for A&S Dean announced
By Olivia Krauth–
The five finalists for the next dean of the College of Arts and Sciences were announced today. Interim dean John Ferre was not named as a finalist.
The finalists are Judith Grant from Ohio University, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Robin Roberts from University of Arkansas, Paul C. Taylor from Pennsylvania State University and Kecia M. Thomas from University of Georgia.
They will be making campus visits to meet with faculty and staff. Robin Roberts will be the first to visit. She will be having a short presentation and an open forum this Thursday at 2 p.m. in Chao Auditorium.