- Student assaulted near campus
- Brief: President delivers state of the university address
- University honors 78 faculty members at faculty excellence dinner
- Talent Un-Earthed at SAB’s Open Mic Night
- Rap Runs the Vernon Club
- Brief: SGA E-Board begins budget process
- U of L increases security on campus
- GE Firstbuild Microfactory open for co-creation
- WaterStep partners with GE FirstBuild Factory and the Student Water Initiative
- Attorney for Sherry Roark Requests “Correction”
Brief: Finalists for A&S Dean announced
By Olivia Krauth–
The five finalists for the next dean of the College of Arts and Sciences were announced today. Interim dean John Ferre was not named as a finalist.
The finalists are Judith Grant from Ohio University, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Robin Roberts from University of Arkansas, Paul C. Taylor from Pennsylvania State University and Kecia M. Thomas from University of Georgia.
They will be making campus visits to meet with faculty and staff. Robin Roberts will be the first to visit. She will be having a short presentation and an open forum this Thursday at 2 p.m. in Chao Auditorium.