- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
Brief: Finalists for A&S Dean announced
By Olivia Krauth–
The five finalists for the next dean of the College of Arts and Sciences were announced today. Interim dean John Ferre was not named as a finalist.
The finalists are Judith Grant from Ohio University, Kimberly Kempf-Leonard from Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Robin Roberts from University of Arkansas, Paul C. Taylor from Pennsylvania State University and Kecia M. Thomas from University of Georgia.
They will be making campus visits to meet with faculty and staff. Robin Roberts will be the first to visit. She will be having a short presentation and an open forum this Thursday at 2 p.m. in Chao Auditorium.