- Brief: TLC Bringing Three-day coverage for Derby weekend
- Brief: U of L investigation stalled by late reports
- Faculty senate shows confidence in Ramsey
- Sanders rallies in Louisville during Indiana win
- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
Brief: Classes, student activities canceled
By Olivia Krauth–
Due to predictions of ice, U of L classes starting at or after 1 p.m. were canceled today. U of L offices were also closed by 2:30 p.m.
In addition to class cancellations and office closures, student activities planned for this evening have also been canceled. This includes all intramural games and the talk being given by the founder of To Write Love on Her Arms. The talk will be rescheduled at a later date.
Students were alerted of the cancellations via Rave Alert at 12:07 p.m.
Photo by Sasha Perez/Louisville Cardinal