- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
Brief: Classes, student activities canceled
By Olivia Krauth–
Due to predictions of ice, U of L classes starting at or after 1 p.m. were canceled today. U of L offices were also closed by 2:30 p.m.
In addition to class cancellations and office closures, student activities planned for this evening have also been canceled. This includes all intramural games and the talk being given by the founder of To Write Love on Her Arms. The talk will be rescheduled at a later date.
Students were alerted of the cancellations via Rave Alert at 12:07 p.m.
Photo by Sasha Perez/Louisville Cardinal