- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
- Brief: U of L renaming research building
- U of L releases audit results to public
Brief: Alleged thief hits student with car
By Lucas Logsdon–
Today a U of L student returning to her car in the PJCS parking lot found a man allegedly trying to take the license plate off of her vehicle. The victim reported that the suspect got her license plate and then struck her with his gold Dodge Intrepid as he drove away. Although the student got knocked to the ground, she refused medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-25 years old. At the time he was wearing a black toboggan, dark sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans. If anyone has information, call University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.