- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
- Live Blog: Sights and sounds from #TLCDerby
Brief: Alleged thief hits student with car
By Lucas Logsdon–
Today a U of L student returning to her car in the PJCS parking lot found a man allegedly trying to take the license plate off of her vehicle. The victim reported that the suspect got her license plate and then struck her with his gold Dodge Intrepid as he drove away. Although the student got knocked to the ground, she refused medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-25 years old. At the time he was wearing a black toboggan, dark sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans. If anyone has information, call University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.