- Importance of Mariya Moore and Briahanna Jackson shown in win over Virginia
- SGA candidates debate, push platforms’ message
- Faculty to consider resisting university budget cuts
- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
Brief: Alleged thief hits student with car
By Lucas Logsdon–
Today a U of L student returning to her car in the PJCS parking lot found a man allegedly trying to take the license plate off of her vehicle. The victim reported that the suspect got her license plate and then struck her with his gold Dodge Intrepid as he drove away. Although the student got knocked to the ground, she refused medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-25 years old. At the time he was wearing a black toboggan, dark sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans. If anyone has information, call University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.