- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
Brief: Alleged thief hits student with car
By Lucas Logsdon–
Today a U of L student returning to her car in the PJCS parking lot found a man allegedly trying to take the license plate off of her vehicle. The victim reported that the suspect got her license plate and then struck her with his gold Dodge Intrepid as he drove away. Although the student got knocked to the ground, she refused medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-25 years old. At the time he was wearing a black toboggan, dark sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans. If anyone has information, call University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.