- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
Brief: Alleged thief hits student with car
By Lucas Logsdon–
Today a U of L student returning to her car in the PJCS parking lot found a man allegedly trying to take the license plate off of her vehicle. The victim reported that the suspect got her license plate and then struck her with his gold Dodge Intrepid as he drove away. Although the student got knocked to the ground, she refused medical treatment.
The suspect is described as a white male, 20-25 years old. At the time he was wearing a black toboggan, dark sunglasses, black jacket and black jeans. If anyone has information, call University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.