- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
“Suspicious person” spotted on campus
If you have seen a white, 1990’s Volvo station wagon around campus, keep your distance. The driver of this vehicle has been trying to lure unsuspecting women into his car simply by asking for directions. However, directions are not what he’s after.
A safety bulletin from the University of Louisville states “a suspicious person has been spotted asking for directions near several residence halls and in Old Louisville in recent days.”
“(We are) trying to get as much information as we can,” said Lt. Col. Kenny Brown in a press conference earlier today. “We would like to find this person and see exactly what they were doing because at this point, it is not against the law to ask for directions, but certainly if you are trying to get someone inside the car and use force it is.”
The safety bulletin went on to describe the suspect as a “tall, thin, white male in his 30’s.” If you have any information, please call the University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.