- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
“Suspicious person” spotted on campus
If you have seen a white, 1990’s Volvo station wagon around campus, keep your distance. The driver of this vehicle has been trying to lure unsuspecting women into his car simply by asking for directions. However, directions are not what he’s after.
A safety bulletin from the University of Louisville states “a suspicious person has been spotted asking for directions near several residence halls and in Old Louisville in recent days.”
“(We are) trying to get as much information as we can,” said Lt. Col. Kenny Brown in a press conference earlier today. “We would like to find this person and see exactly what they were doing because at this point, it is not against the law to ask for directions, but certainly if you are trying to get someone inside the car and use force it is.”
The safety bulletin went on to describe the suspect as a “tall, thin, white male in his 30’s.” If you have any information, please call the University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.