- Suspect charged in Old Louisville assault
- Louisville shines in College GameDay atmosphere
- U of L’s Foundation board shaken
- Students on edge after Old Louisville crime spree
- Benz insists Ramsey and foundation chair must go
- Foundation and university meeting canceled
- U of L Foundation devalued under Ramsey
- Official under investigation set to retire
- University of Louisville Foundation cancels meeting
- U of L reveals major parking changes
“Suspicious person” spotted on campus
If you have seen a white, 1990’s Volvo station wagon around campus, keep your distance. The driver of this vehicle has been trying to lure unsuspecting women into his car simply by asking for directions. However, directions are not what he’s after.
A safety bulletin from the University of Louisville states “a suspicious person has been spotted asking for directions near several residence halls and in Old Louisville in recent days.”
“(We are) trying to get as much information as we can,” said Lt. Col. Kenny Brown in a press conference earlier today. “We would like to find this person and see exactly what they were doing because at this point, it is not against the law to ask for directions, but certainly if you are trying to get someone inside the car and use force it is.”
The safety bulletin went on to describe the suspect as a “tall, thin, white male in his 30’s.” If you have any information, please call the University Police at 502-852-6111.
This is a developing story.