- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Brief: Debate on monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
- Renovation uncovers asbestos, university fined
- Q & A: Crystian Wiltshire, Louisville’s own Romeo
- U of L’s Romeo takes Central Park stage for Kentucky Shakespeare
- Officials still on payroll, made $500,000 since FBI probe began
- Pokémon Go app causes concerns
Louisville routs USF
By Noah Allison
The twelfth ranked University of Louisville men’s basketball team rolled over USF 86-47 Wednesday night at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida stretching their conference winning streak to four games.
Once again, U of L, 17-3, received a boost off the bench from junior forward Wayne Blackshear. He led all scorers with 16 points and hit three of the Cardinals twelve three pointers.
Montrezl Harrell contributed with his fifth double-double of the season, he finished with 14 points and ten rebounds.
For just the second time in his career, Mangok Mathiang scored in double figures, finishing with 10 points.
Chris Jones remained out of the lineup due to injury, in his absence; Terry Rozier scored 9 points and dished out five assists.
Luke Hancock added 14 points.
U of L faces Cincinnati next Thursday at the KFC YUM! Center at 7:00.