- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
- Lawyer’s report discredits former Vice President for Human Resources
Louisville routs USF
By Noah Allison
The twelfth ranked University of Louisville men’s basketball team rolled over USF 86-47 Wednesday night at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida stretching their conference winning streak to four games.
Once again, U of L, 17-3, received a boost off the bench from junior forward Wayne Blackshear. He led all scorers with 16 points and hit three of the Cardinals twelve three pointers.
Montrezl Harrell contributed with his fifth double-double of the season, he finished with 14 points and ten rebounds.
For just the second time in his career, Mangok Mathiang scored in double figures, finishing with 10 points.
Chris Jones remained out of the lineup due to injury, in his absence; Terry Rozier scored 9 points and dished out five assists.
Luke Hancock added 14 points.
U of L faces Cincinnati next Thursday at the KFC YUM! Center at 7:00.