- Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
- Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
- Cheerleader found dead at Cardinal Towne
- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
- Changes coming to Fourth Street near campus
- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
Louisville routs USF
By Noah Allison
The twelfth ranked University of Louisville men’s basketball team rolled over USF 86-47 Wednesday night at the Sun Dome in Tampa, Florida stretching their conference winning streak to four games.
Once again, U of L, 17-3, received a boost off the bench from junior forward Wayne Blackshear. He led all scorers with 16 points and hit three of the Cardinals twelve three pointers.
Montrezl Harrell contributed with his fifth double-double of the season, he finished with 14 points and ten rebounds.
For just the second time in his career, Mangok Mathiang scored in double figures, finishing with 10 points.
Chris Jones remained out of the lineup due to injury, in his absence; Terry Rozier scored 9 points and dished out five assists.
Luke Hancock added 14 points.
U of L faces Cincinnati next Thursday at the KFC YUM! Center at 7:00.