- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
- Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
UofL documentary: coming soon
By: Olivia Krauth
The U of L Foundation and U of L Housing Board of Directors voted Thurs. to grant President James Ramsey a raise.
Ramsey has been given a four percent salary increase, as well as a 25 percent contribution to his retirement account. His current salary is $600 thousand.
ULF also announced a request from ESPN to do a feature documentary about U of L, a request that was approved.
“We have a great story to tell and I think so many of the great things that are happening at the University of Louisville will have the opportunity to have a broader audience,” said Ramsey.
Additional announcements at the meeting included a new ULH chairwoman, construction of a new soccer stadium, $6.8 million grant from the National Cancer Institute, and a definitive opening date for the new student center, Oct. 18.