- Ryan McMahon adds crucial element to men’s basketball
- Women’s swimming takes third at ACC Championships
- Next year’s budget faces $48 million hurdle
- Tips on saving flex for the rest of the semester
- Interim president upholds tuition promise, supports external search for permanent president
- Overtime win against Syracuse ties men’s basketball for second in the ACC
- Softball is willing to embrace the challenge in 2017
- Recapping a buzzing weekend in U of L athletics
- No. 12 women’s basketball gets an easy 68-43 victory over Boston College
- Panda Express comes to campus
UofL documentary: coming soon
By: Olivia Krauth
The U of L Foundation and U of L Housing Board of Directors voted Thurs. to grant President James Ramsey a raise.
Ramsey has been given a four percent salary increase, as well as a 25 percent contribution to his retirement account. His current salary is $600 thousand.
ULF also announced a request from ESPN to do a feature documentary about U of L, a request that was approved.
“We have a great story to tell and I think so many of the great things that are happening at the University of Louisville will have the opportunity to have a broader audience,” said Ramsey.
Additional announcements at the meeting included a new ULH chairwoman, construction of a new soccer stadium, $6.8 million grant from the National Cancer Institute, and a definitive opening date for the new student center, Oct. 18.