- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
- PHOTO: Demolition begins on The Complex
- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
UofL documentary: coming soon
By: Olivia Krauth
The U of L Foundation and U of L Housing Board of Directors voted Thurs. to grant President James Ramsey a raise.
Ramsey has been given a four percent salary increase, as well as a 25 percent contribution to his retirement account. His current salary is $600 thousand.
ULF also announced a request from ESPN to do a feature documentary about U of L, a request that was approved.
“We have a great story to tell and I think so many of the great things that are happening at the University of Louisville will have the opportunity to have a broader audience,” said Ramsey.
Additional announcements at the meeting included a new ULH chairwoman, construction of a new soccer stadium, $6.8 million grant from the National Cancer Institute, and a definitive opening date for the new student center, Oct. 18.