- Ramsey improved U of L despite recent controversies
- Brief: Business school dean leaves U of L for Colorado-Denver
- IT store closes amidst changes at U of L
- And then there were 10: meet the new board of trustees
- Ramsey shows public support for new board
- Bevin names new board of trustees
- Ramsey meets with representatives; assures all is well
- Kelsi Worrell punches ticket to 2016 Rio Olympics
- Brief: Constituency representatives to meet with Ramsey
- Student reaction: Ramsey and BOT pushed out
UofL documentary: coming soon
By: Olivia Krauth
The U of L Foundation and U of L Housing Board of Directors voted Thurs. to grant President James Ramsey a raise.
Ramsey has been given a four percent salary increase, as well as a 25 percent contribution to his retirement account. His current salary is $600 thousand.
ULF also announced a request from ESPN to do a feature documentary about U of L, a request that was approved.
“We have a great story to tell and I think so many of the great things that are happening at the University of Louisville will have the opportunity to have a broader audience,” said Ramsey.
Additional announcements at the meeting included a new ULH chairwoman, construction of a new soccer stadium, $6.8 million grant from the National Cancer Institute, and a definitive opening date for the new student center, Oct. 18.