- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
- Counseling center still overwhelmed by students
The Root Cellar brings local food to Cardinal tables
The Root Cellar, an independent grocery selling locally sourced vegetables and animal products, brought a farmer’s market to campus today from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the parking lot of the University Club. No reservation was needed to pick up the farm-fresh produce. The market will be returning to campus every Thursday throughout the summer.
Photos by Simon Isham