- U of L Foundation: We’re Mad At The Wrong People
- Walz and Moore return to US with second gold medal
- Microsoft issue impacts student CardMail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
The Root Cellar brings local food to Cardinal tables
The Root Cellar, an independent grocery selling locally sourced vegetables and animal products, brought a farmer’s market to campus today from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the parking lot of the University Club. No reservation was needed to pick up the farm-fresh produce. The market will be returning to campus every Thursday throughout the summer.
Photos by Simon Isham