- ‘It’s a nightmare:’ Students and parents react to moving into an unfinished Grove
- Senior wide receiver DeVante Parker injures foot in practice
- #GroveWatch: Move-in is tomorrow. Will it be done in time?
- PHOTOS: Last day of the State Fair
- Nucleus opens as U of L’s newest LEED-certified building
- Brief Alert: Heat Waves and Air Quality
- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
The Root Cellar brings local food to Cardinal tables
The Root Cellar, an independent grocery selling locally sourced vegetables and animal products, brought a farmer’s market to campus today from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the parking lot of the University Club. No reservation was needed to pick up the farm-fresh produce. The market will be returning to campus every Thursday throughout the summer.
Photos by Simon Isham