- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Governor names new U of L trustees
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
- Helpful tips on starting the semester off right
- Nation prepares for Inauguration Day
#Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines.
Justin Smith, an Electical Engineering major, carries a backpack from Oxmoor Mall.
Gabriel Vaughn, a Pan-African Studies major, is wearing a blue sweater from Henley and a scarf he recieved as a Christmas present. He says he dresses professional with style and tries to be fashionable, form fitting, but easy on prices. He gets his style inspiration from GQ.