- If I had a nickel…
- SGA Update: Senate talks through proposed meal plan increases
- The Evolution of Trez
- Burning up: Miller students get a rude awakening with fire scare
- East End Crawls as Construction Comes Up
- Tennis’ lone senior to lead underclassmen into ACC
- Get on board: Louisville tennis ready to raise the bar, take on ACC
- From Miss Volleyball to Miss Kentucky: Q & A with Katie George
- Freshman phenom Mariya Moore blazes the court
- #SOTU 2015: What you need to know
#Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines.
Justin Smith, an Electical Engineering major, carries a backpack from Oxmoor Mall.
Gabriel Vaughn, a Pan-African Studies major, is wearing a blue sweater from Henley and a scarf he recieved as a Christmas present. He says he dresses professional with style and tries to be fashionable, form fitting, but easy on prices. He gets his style inspiration from GQ.