- Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
- Student found dead at Cardinal Towne
- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
- Changes coming to Fourth Street near campus
- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
#Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines.
Justin Smith, an Electical Engineering major, carries a backpack from Oxmoor Mall.
Gabriel Vaughn, a Pan-African Studies major, is wearing a blue sweater from Henley and a scarf he recieved as a Christmas present. He says he dresses professional with style and tries to be fashionable, form fitting, but easy on prices. He gets his style inspiration from GQ.