- Peace and diversity celebrated through South African poetry
- Global Warming: Discussion continues
- Heroin injects itself in the veins of U of L
- Dear Freshmen: Classmates are kind of the worst
- Cards claw out 3-2 victory over top ranked UNC, field hockey improves to 6-1
- Lederhosen Invade Churchill Downs
- Football highlights, James Quick v. FIU
- Football highlights, 34-3 victory over FIU
- Football Highlights, Gerod Holliman’s pic-six
- Football highlights, James Quick’s 74-yard touchdown
#Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines.
Justin Smith, an Electical Engineering major, carries a backpack from Oxmoor Mall.
Gabriel Vaughn, a Pan-African Studies major, is wearing a blue sweater from Henley and a scarf he recieved as a Christmas present. He says he dresses professional with style and tries to be fashionable, form fitting, but easy on prices. He gets his style inspiration from GQ.