- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
#Outfitoftheday: What UofL wears to class
Austen Coales, a Psychology major, wears a bright red sweater from Target, an undershirt from Unique, jewelry from Target, and boots from DSW. Coales attributes her great style to the fashion she sees in magazines.
Justin Smith, an Electical Engineering major, carries a backpack from Oxmoor Mall.
Gabriel Vaughn, a Pan-African Studies major, is wearing a blue sweater from Henley and a scarf he recieved as a Christmas present. He says he dresses professional with style and tries to be fashionable, form fitting, but easy on prices. He gets his style inspiration from GQ.