- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
James Quick of Trinity commits to University of Louisville
The University of Louisville football team received a huge commitment from local star James Quick during the Army All American game on Jan. 5.
The Trinity High School senior chose Louisville over Ohio State and Oregon, but also had offers from major programs like Alabama, West Virginia, Tennessee, and Michigan. Quick is ranked the third best receiver in the country and a five star on Scout.com, while Rivals.com lists him as the fourteenth best receiver in the country and a four star.
He has been a part of three Trinity state championships in football, and is regarded as one of the most heralded recruits to come out of the state of Kentucky in recent years.
Already with a potent receiving core, Quick adds speed and versatility to the offense and special teams. Besides lining up at wide receiver, he also returns kicks and punts.
Quick will be able to sign his Letter of Intent on Feb. 6, but until then, his verbal commitment remains unbinding.
Photo courtesy Card Game