- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
- State judge temporarily blocks Bevin’s Board of Trustees
- Ramsey bids for continued foundation role
- Board OK’s Ramsey’s resignation
- Trustees deciding Ramsey’s fate in private
- Board of Trustees meeting rescheduled for Wednesday
- Debate on Confederate monument re-location begins
- Ramsey’s fate to be decided Tuesday
- Trustees will accept Ramsey’s resignation, students convince board to postpone tuition increase
- Brief: Trustees hastily call meeting, will discuss budget
When you have class and they don’t: Over-population of Kardashians and naked people
When surgery isn’t stressful enough for patients, doctors enjoy hiding surgical objects in our bodies. Over in Germany, a lawyer is claiming that a possible total of 16 objects were left in her client’s body. The patient involved was having surgery for prostate cancer.
After what was undoubtedly a very heated argument with his boyfriend, a 45-year-old Louisville resident sprinted off through a field to a law office on South 4th Street The best part is that upon arrival at the law office, it was discovered that the man was naked. According to WLKY, he is now being charged with criminal trespass and indecent exposure.
When it comes to the safety of children, pajamas are now at the top of the list. Target has recently recalled several children’s pajama sets because of a burn hazard. The pajamas, which were manufactured in Cambodia and Vietnam, were reported by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to not meet the federal flammability standards.
When you just can’t hold it
After driving under the influence of alcohol and failing to follow a posted no left turn sign, a Louisville man exited his vehicle in order to relief his bladder. He continued to urinate in front of passing traffic as police officers arrived at the scene. WLKY reported that the 61-year-old man is being charged with operating a vehicle under the influence, reckless driving, improper turning and indecent exposure.
If you haven’t had the chance to tune in to the E! Network lately, you will surely have missed some breaking news about Kim Kardashian. Although her divorce still isn’t final, she is expecting a child with music man Kanye West.