- Brief: LMPD says HSC armed robberies connected
- Local man robbed at gunpoint near Cardinal Towne
- Student found dead at Cardinal Towne
- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
- Changes coming to Fourth Street near campus
- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
Best of/ Worst of the week
Rifle season opened Saturday. That can only mean one thing: venison bacon on Sunday.
Ville Grille cup sizes finally graduated from thimble-full to Hurricane Sandy size.
Kentucky economy rises to an all-time high after democrats capitalize on a surplus of republican tears, selling them at $4 a gallon to Ohio and Florida.
Louisville football drops to 18 in AP polls. Could be worse, though. At least we’re not UK.
Four alcohol and drug-related arrests in one week at U of L? Ouch!
Dorm-dwellers were shaken when more than just beds were rocking. The cause? A 4.3 earthquake