- Trump rally reveals disconnect between message and action
- Faculty to demand greater role in university governance
- Club hockey and rugby take steps to build their programs
- Baylor too much for women’s basketball, Cards’ season ends in Sweet 16
- NCAA: Pitino did not adequately monitor Andre McGee
- Community gathers to remember Savannah Walker
- “A Muslim Marine” examines intersecting identities
- Attorney General asks students to fight sexual assault
- Vanessa Carlton talks life after “A Thousand Miles”
- Tempers flare in first budget forum
Best of/ Worst of the week
Rifle season opened Saturday. That can only mean one thing: venison bacon on Sunday.
Ville Grille cup sizes finally graduated from thimble-full to Hurricane Sandy size.
Kentucky economy rises to an all-time high after democrats capitalize on a surplus of republican tears, selling them at $4 a gallon to Ohio and Florida.
Louisville football drops to 18 in AP polls. Could be worse, though. At least we’re not UK.
Four alcohol and drug-related arrests in one week at U of L? Ouch!
Dorm-dwellers were shaken when more than just beds were rocking. The cause? A 4.3 earthquake