- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
- Editor’s note: 10 things I learned as EIC
- COO says audit has strengthened financial controls
- Interim Provost Pinto holds open forum on campus
- Faculty joins fight against governor’s cuts
Best of/ Worst of the week
Rifle season opened Saturday. That can only mean one thing: venison bacon on Sunday.
Ville Grille cup sizes finally graduated from thimble-full to Hurricane Sandy size.
Kentucky economy rises to an all-time high after democrats capitalize on a surplus of republican tears, selling them at $4 a gallon to Ohio and Florida.
Louisville football drops to 18 in AP polls. Could be worse, though. At least we’re not UK.
Four alcohol and drug-related arrests in one week at U of L? Ouch!
Dorm-dwellers were shaken when more than just beds were rocking. The cause? A 4.3 earthquake