- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- What Grinds My Gears: October Edition
- Tate Schmitt coming into his own during his sophomore year
- Halloween costumes that won’t empty your wallet
- Netflix picks to watch over Halloween weekend
- Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan awarded the Brandeis Medal
- James Hearns and Jaire Alexander are playing key roles in Louisville’s defense
- Has the presidential election given you poll-paranoia?
- College Football Playoffs watch: Week eight updates
- Halloween activities lurk through Louisville
- Arch residents complain about the Fourth Street underpass
Best of/ Worst of the week
Rifle season opened Saturday. That can only mean one thing: venison bacon on Sunday.
Ville Grille cup sizes finally graduated from thimble-full to Hurricane Sandy size.
Kentucky economy rises to an all-time high after democrats capitalize on a surplus of republican tears, selling them at $4 a gallon to Ohio and Florida.
Louisville football drops to 18 in AP polls. Could be worse, though. At least we’re not UK.
Four alcohol and drug-related arrests in one week at U of L? Ouch!
Dorm-dwellers were shaken when more than just beds were rocking. The cause? A 4.3 earthquake