- Foundation paid Ramsey nearly $3 million in 2014
- Judge says Confederate statue can move
- Brief: Attorney moves to continue confederate statue removal
- U of L adds urban sustainability degree
- Bevin’s higher ed cuts ruled legal
- Where are the Cards now: Chaz Embry and David Green
- Grigory Tarasevich looks to place in Rio
- Staff being paid less than national average
- Brief: U of L bookstore closing in transition to Follett
- U of L alumni bring experience to Derby
Best of/ Worst of the week
Rifle season opened Saturday. That can only mean one thing: venison bacon on Sunday.
Ville Grille cup sizes finally graduated from thimble-full to Hurricane Sandy size.
Kentucky economy rises to an all-time high after democrats capitalize on a surplus of republican tears, selling them at $4 a gallon to Ohio and Florida.
Louisville football drops to 18 in AP polls. Could be worse, though. At least we’re not UK.
Four alcohol and drug-related arrests in one week at U of L? Ouch!
Dorm-dwellers were shaken when more than just beds were rocking. The cause? A 4.3 earthquake