- Brief: Security increases on Health Sciences campus after armed robberies
- Changes coming to Fourth Street near campus
- Interactive: Crime Log at U of L
- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
Best of/ Worst of the week
- Cardinal football held strong throughout the week, remaining undefeated at 9-0.
- “Elect Her — Campus Women Win” workshop and conference announced which strive to train young women for positions of political power. Righteous.
- “Supporting Autism 24/7” is a series of workshops that combine autism specialists of the Kentucky Autism Training Center at the University of Louisville with new parents of autistic children to create a more positive environment at home.
- U of L stays on the sustainable side by hosting the Bluegrass Bioneers Conference, now in its fourth year, on Nov. 2 to the 4th.
- The tragic bus crash in Carroll County may not have been a University of Louisville incident, but our collective hearts go out to those lives affected by this accident.
- A chemical spill on Dixie Highway, dangerous enough to warrant a Hazmat 3 status, is still in cleanup and containment stages. So far, we have no word from any U of L students who live on Dixie.
- Campus is still silent about the shutdown of our only radio station. The lack of outcry is a bad sign for those of us in the communications business.
- Apparently, Lil B The Based God made an appearance at the American Turners Club on River Road on Sept. 29, and Louisville somehow missed the opportunity for a million great jokes at his expense.