- Cards claw out 3-2 victory over top ranked UNC, field hockey improves to 6-1
- Lederhosen Invade Churchill Downs
- Football highlights, James Quick v. FIU
- Football highlights, 34-3 victory over FIU
- Football Highlights, Gerod Holliman’s pic-six
- Football highlights, James Quick’s 74-yard touchdown
- Kempf-Leonard looks to ‘blast internal silos’ in A&S state of the college address
- Louisville defeats FIU 34-3
- Women’s soccer opens ACC play with 1-0 win over Syracuse
- No sweat? Campus activists seek to ensure international worker’s rights
Best of/ Worst of the week
– Cardinal football held strong throughout the week, remaining undefeated at 9-0.
– “Elect Her — Campus Women Win” workshop and conference announced which strive to train young women for positions of political power. Righteous.
– “Supporting Autism 24/7” is a series of workshops that combine autism specialists of the Kentucky Autism Training Center at the University of Louisville with new parents of autistic children to create a more positive environment at home.
– U of L stays on the sustainable side by hosting the Bluegrass Bioneers Conference, now in its fourth year, on Nov. 2 to the 4th.
– The tragic bus crash in Carroll County may not have been a University of Louisville incident, but our collective hearts go out to those lives affected by this accident.
– A chemical spill on Dixie Highway, dangerous enough to warrant a Hazmat 3 status, is still in cleanup and containment stages. So far, we have no word from any U of L students who live on Dixie.
– Campus is still silent about the shutdown of our only radio station. The lack of outcry is a bad sign for those of us in the communications business.
– Apparently, Lil B The Based God made an appearance at the American Turners Club on River Road on Sept. 29, and Louisville somehow missed the opportunity for a million great jokes at his expense.