- Brief: Trustee Paul Diaz resigns
- U of L announces self-imposed postseason ban
- U of L kicks off capital campaign for stadium expansion
- Off-campus convenience store employee shot, killed
- Ramsey leads tense discussion on provost search
- Football signs 23 prospects on National Signing Day
- Proposed budget cuts, new building discussed in faculty senate
- SGA announces candidates for 2016 election
- Gallery: Louisville defeats second-ranked UNC
- U of L loses, gains with proposed Bevin budget
Louisville meets ACC
Breaking news for Louisville Cardinal fans is that the Atlantic Coast Conference Council of Presidents unanimously voted to accept the Univeristy of Louisville as its newest member.
In an email to the student body today, fans were informed that President Ramsey and Tom Jurich, Athletic Director, will have a press conference at 2 p.m. Everyone will be able to watch the conference live at GoCards.com
Stay tuned for more information!