- Student suit against Powell dismissed
- Editorial: Moving statue does not erase history
- Judge halts Confederate statue removal
- Protestors form around Confederate monument
- U of L and city to remove Confederate monument
- Bevin allows university representatives a vote on BOT
- New business center aims for efficiency
- A&S to pilot new community service app
- Board of Trustees cancels no-confidence discussion
- Follett selected as new U of L bookstore partner
Louisville meets ACC
Breaking news for Louisville Cardinal fans is that the Atlantic Coast Conference Council of Presidents unanimously voted to accept the Univeristy of Louisville as its newest member.
In an email to the student body today, fans were informed that President Ramsey and Tom Jurich, Athletic Director, will have a press conference at 2 p.m. Everyone will be able to watch the conference live at GoCards.com
Stay tuned for more information!