- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.