- Pitino addresses Chris Jones situation
- Chris Jones pleads not guilty to rape, sodomy
- SGA elections come to close, Allen declared winner
- Unofficial SGA election results
- Chris Jones dismissed from team
- U of L announces closing, students pressure administration
- Gallery: When ‘L’ freezes over
- Snow day shuts down campus
- Snow Bae: How U of L students spent the first snow day
- TLC endorses Victoria Allen for SGA President
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.