- U of L Theatre Arts hopes to inspire with ‘Baltimore’
- Familiar Faces: U of L’s “new” Board of Trustees
- ‘Minimalism’ documentary questions modern values
- Bevin names new U of L trustees
- Small-town cowboy, Cody Johnson, meets big music scene
- Quentin Snider expected to miss 2-3 weeks with hip injury
- Men’s basketball overcomes poor shooting to upend No. 7 Duke
- Killer Mike and El-P outdo themselves on ‘Run the Jewels 3’
- Belknap Farmers Market shuts down for 2017
- Bevin calls foul on accreditation worries, SACS record implies otherwise
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.