- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
- Tuition to increase by three percent
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.