- Senior wide receiver DeVante Parker injures foot in practice
- #GroveWatch: Move-in is tomorrow. Will it be done in time?
- PHOTOS: Last day of the State Fair
- Nucleus opens as U of L’s newest LEED-certified building
- Brief Alert: Heat Waves and Air Quality
- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.