- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part five
- New Year, New Construction
- Kempf-Leonard looks ahead to tenure as A & S Dean
- The Grove, amid move-in mess, holds town hall for residents
- Field Hockey ready for jump to ACC, jump in competition
- Back in black, Cards prepare for Russell Athletic Bowl rematch in season opener
- Former U of L quarterback Teddy Bridgewater battles to start in NFL
- Friday night double-header set to kick off Lynn stadium era
- Lolla’s men ready for the spotlight
- Louisville Women’s Golf, 2014 preview
Man arrested on first day of classes
By Michelle Eigenheer–
A man arrested at the University of Louisville on Monday is being charged with driving under the influence, two counts of reckless disregard, fleeing and evading, leaving the scene of an accident and driving without insurance, according to a report from the Courier-Journal.
Jason R. Tennant hit a car around 1p.m. on the first day of classes and left the scene of the accident. While attempting to flee down Brook Street, Tennant drove head-on toward an approaching police car before being apprehended.