- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
- One non-student shot near Bettie Johnson Hall
- Former Louisville cheerleader killed in car accident
- Pinto allays concerns, promises transparency going forward
- Brief: Interim president will speak to press
- Reinstated board chairman plans meeting
Louisville alumni run ‘for the L of it’
The annual University of Louisville alumni “Run for the L of it” 5-K run/walk will be held Saturday, May 26.
Racers can register on the University of Louisville Alumni Office‘s website, or by calling 1(502)852-6186. Or, register in-person at the University Club/Alumni Center, Friday, May 25, 12-6 p.m.
Race day sign in and day-of registration is between 6:30 a.m. and the 8 a.m. start, at the University Club on the Belknap Campus.
The price for non-students is $25 in advance or $30 on race day. With a valid U of L ID, the cost is $10 in advance or $15 on the day of.