- Men’s tennis in midst of 10-match win streak
- The crisis surrounding ISIS
- Baseball goes 2-1 in weekend series with Xavier
- SAC renovations: a debate four years in the making
- Incoming top four talks elections, plan for future
- TEDx comes to U of L
- PHOTO: RaiseRED raises money for pediatric cancer
- Big Sean impresses on Dark Sky Paradise
- Pitino addresses Chris Jones situation
- Chris Jones pleads not guilty to rape, sodomy
Louisville alumni run ‘for the L of it’
The annual University of Louisville alumni “Run for the L of it” 5-K run/walk will be held Saturday, May 26.
Racers can register on the University of Louisville Alumni Office‘s website, or by calling 1(502)852-6186. Or, register in-person at the University Club/Alumni Center, Friday, May 25, 12-6 p.m.
Race day sign in and day-of registration is between 6:30 a.m. and the 8 a.m. start, at the University Club on the Belknap Campus.
The price for non-students is $25 in advance or $30 on race day. With a valid U of L ID, the cost is $10 in advance or $15 on the day of.