- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
- Sands shaking up U of L’s organization
- Brief: Housing director leaving for FSU
- PHOTO: New ramp connects campus to Third Street
- The biggest headlines of 2014-2015
Louisville alumni run ‘for the L of it’
The annual University of Louisville alumni “Run for the L of it” 5-K run/walk will be held Saturday, May 26.
Racers can register on the University of Louisville Alumni Office‘s website, or by calling 1(502)852-6186. Or, register in-person at the University Club/Alumni Center, Friday, May 25, 12-6 p.m.
Race day sign in and day-of registration is between 6:30 a.m. and the 8 a.m. start, at the University Club on the Belknap Campus.
The price for non-students is $25 in advance or $30 on race day. With a valid U of L ID, the cost is $10 in advance or $15 on the day of.