- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
- RA to lose hourly wage in 2015-2016 academic year
- SGA brief: Senate passes SAC renovation resolution
- Brief: Body found at The Bellamy confirmed as suicide
Louisville alumni run ‘for the L of it’
The annual University of Louisville alumni “Run for the L of it” 5-K run/walk will be held Saturday, May 26.
Racers can register on the University of Louisville Alumni Office‘s website, or by calling 1(502)852-6186. Or, register in-person at the University Club/Alumni Center, Friday, May 25, 12-6 p.m.
Race day sign in and day-of registration is between 6:30 a.m. and the 8 a.m. start, at the University Club on the Belknap Campus.
The price for non-students is $25 in advance or $30 on race day. With a valid U of L ID, the cost is $10 in advance or $15 on the day of.