- U of L Board of Trustees approves SAC renovations proposal
- Brief: Ramsey addresses #BBScandal
- Where Louisville basketball stands against Katina Powell
- #BlackLivesMatter co-creator gives U of L Pride Week keynote address
- Why NASA’s discoveries matter
- Do you really need a gun? Or are you doing more harm than good?
- Katina Powell’s book is published
- Reaction: Doubt creeps in for Louisville basketball amidst allegations
- #BBScandal: U of L staffer allegedly paid for prostitutes for players, recruits
- A&S Faculty criticize dean, U of L administration in meeting
Louisville alumni run ‘for the L of it’
The annual University of Louisville alumni “Run for the L of it” 5-K run/walk will be held Saturday, May 26.
Racers can register on the University of Louisville Alumni Office‘s website, or by calling 1(502)852-6186. Or, register in-person at the University Club/Alumni Center, Friday, May 25, 12-6 p.m.
Race day sign in and day-of registration is between 6:30 a.m. and the 8 a.m. start, at the University Club on the Belknap Campus.
The price for non-students is $25 in advance or $30 on race day. With a valid U of L ID, the cost is $10 in advance or $15 on the day of.