- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
- Your ultimate guide to having a good time in the 502
- Brief: Students stage sit-in in President Ramsey’s office
- Q&A with Athletic Director Tom Jurich on Ecarma’s Career
- Ecarma reminisces on student experience of 1986 National Championship
- Know your Cardinals: Tennis’ Rex Ecarma
- Lacrosse’s ACC growing pains prepare Cards for postseason
- Women’s tennis Senior Day puts tough season in perspective
- Residents prepare for final days of the Complex
- Nine at Louisville apartments to open fall 2016
Sports Briefs 4.10.12
– The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m.
– The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of Saturday’s game.
– Men’s tennis faced a double-header on Thursday, Apr. 5.
– The team first played Eastern Kentucky University at home, winning 6-1.
– Later that day, they faced Wright State. U of L shut out the opposition with a 7-0
– U of L women’s tennis faced Marshall on Friday, Apr. 6 at home.
-The team earned a 4-3 victory.
– The team also played Tulsa on Sunday, Apr. 8, falling short 7-0.
-The women’s golf team competed in the Bryan National Collegiate tournament this weekend.
– Held in Brown Summit, North Carolina, the tournament lasted all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
See what’s going on This Week in Sports
Photo: Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal