- U of L reveals major parking changes
- IRS turns eye on Ramsey and administration
- SACS confirms accreditation worries
- Don’t buy the hype on Louisville football this year
- Board increases tuition, other fees
- U of L Foundation can remove Ramsey
- Meet U of L’s interim vice president and provost
- How James Ramsey fell from grace
- Driver charged with murder of former cheerleader
- Billingsley named interim vice president & provost
Sports Briefs 4.10.12
– The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m.
– The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of Saturday’s game.
– Men’s tennis faced a double-header on Thursday, Apr. 5.
– The team first played Eastern Kentucky University at home, winning 6-1.
– Later that day, they faced Wright State. U of L shut out the opposition with a 7-0
– U of L women’s tennis faced Marshall on Friday, Apr. 6 at home.
-The team earned a 4-3 victory.
– The team also played Tulsa on Sunday, Apr. 8, falling short 7-0.
-The women’s golf team competed in the Bryan National Collegiate tournament this weekend.
– Held in Brown Summit, North Carolina, the tournament lasted all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
See what’s going on This Week in Sports
Photo: Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal