- Residents say new owners improving former Grove
- Brief: The Grove changes name, owners
- U of L finance committee passes tuition increase
- Ramsey addresses deferred payment coverage
- U of L audit committee continues with Strothman
- Brief: IT experiences power outage
- Cardinal photographer wins national competition
- U of L announces eight Fulbright winners
- Brief: Chris Jones not indicted in rape case
- Brief: CUAS invited to participate in contract reviews, protest continues
Sports Briefs 4.10.12
– The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m.
– The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of Saturday’s game.
– Men’s tennis faced a double-header on Thursday, Apr. 5.
– The team first played Eastern Kentucky University at home, winning 6-1.
– Later that day, they faced Wright State. U of L shut out the opposition with a 7-0
– U of L women’s tennis faced Marshall on Friday, Apr. 6 at home.
-The team earned a 4-3 victory.
– The team also played Tulsa on Sunday, Apr. 8, falling short 7-0.
-The women’s golf team competed in the Bryan National Collegiate tournament this weekend.
– Held in Brown Summit, North Carolina, the tournament lasted all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
See what’s going on This Week in Sports
Photo: Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal