- Microsoft issue impacts student CardMail accounts
- While we were gone: the summer of sports
- Brief: AT&T outage affecting campus communication
- Are summer classes worth the hassle?
- Glass Animals sell out 600+ show at Headliner’s
- Letter to the Editor: Response to J.D. Nichols letter on Ramsey’s compensation
- Students, fans react to Ramsey pay increase
- Brief: Auditor to examine U of L Foundation
- Title IX notices now required in U of L syllabi
- Brief: Mardis switches titles, edits responsibilities
Sports Briefs 4.10.12
– The University of Louisville football team hosted its final scrimmage leading up to the Red and White game on Saturday, Apr. 14 at 1 p.m.
– The rigorous scrimmage lasted two hours in preparation of Saturday’s game.
– Men’s tennis faced a double-header on Thursday, Apr. 5.
– The team first played Eastern Kentucky University at home, winning 6-1.
– Later that day, they faced Wright State. U of L shut out the opposition with a 7-0
– U of L women’s tennis faced Marshall on Friday, Apr. 6 at home.
-The team earned a 4-3 victory.
– The team also played Tulsa on Sunday, Apr. 8, falling short 7-0.
-The women’s golf team competed in the Bryan National Collegiate tournament this weekend.
– Held in Brown Summit, North Carolina, the tournament lasted all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
See what’s going on This Week in Sports
Photo: Austin Lassell/The Louisville Cardinal