- President Ramsey given raise, reviews year
- Op-Ed: Stop passing the cost to students
- President Ramsey receives performance review
- New associate vice president for alumni relations appointed
- George J. Howe Red Barn turns 45: Come Celebrate!
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part three
- Handling the competition: U of L business team places nationally
- Brief: U of L renaming research building
- U of L releases audit results to public
- University of Louisville officially joins Atlantic Coast Conference
Photo Issue: Eric Voet
For as long as I can remember, music has been a moving force in my life. Eleven years ago, my parents purchased my first bass guitar. However, it was not until I joined my high school’s jazz band my freshman year that I really found a love for creating music. Since then, I have been slowly collecting a small collection of rare and interesting instruments. I love the mixed materials used in creating each instrument. Each bass, guitar, piano and amp has a unique story behind it, and when most of them are older then myself, they are full of life and character.