- Louisville fans need to accept what happened in Minardi
- U of L’s twilight zone – crime endangers off-campus students
- Louisville avoids severe penalties in NCAA findings
- U of L students dodge carjacking attempt
- Board appoints Neville Pinto acting president
- Louisville comes up a yard short versus Clemson
- U of L students lead “die-in” for black lives
- Bevin’s board permanently blocked
- The housing boom: Are students satisfied?
- Previewing the Clemson Tigers
Photo Issue: Eric Voet
For as long as I can remember, music has been a moving force in my life. Eleven years ago, my parents purchased my first bass guitar. However, it was not until I joined my high school’s jazz band my freshman year that I really found a love for creating music. Since then, I have been slowly collecting a small collection of rare and interesting instruments. I love the mixed materials used in creating each instrument. Each bass, guitar, piano and amp has a unique story behind it, and when most of them are older then myself, they are full of life and character.