- Fall 2016 semester athletic awards
- Women’s basketball pulls out the overtime victory over rival Kentucky
- U of L’s chief financial officer resigns
- How to survive campus when snow storms hit
- Lamar Jackson wins ACC Player of the Year
- SGA approves budget, new election rules
- Men’s soccer defeats Notre Dame 3-1, advances to NCAA quarterfinals
- How private is our privacy?
- Local activities to celebrate the holiday season
- Dangerous Crossing: Pedestrians ignore walk signs at U of L
Photo Issue: Eric Voet
For as long as I can remember, music has been a moving force in my life. Eleven years ago, my parents purchased my first bass guitar. However, it was not until I joined my high school’s jazz band my freshman year that I really found a love for creating music. Since then, I have been slowly collecting a small collection of rare and interesting instruments. I love the mixed materials used in creating each instrument. Each bass, guitar, piano and amp has a unique story behind it, and when most of them are older then myself, they are full of life and character.