- U of L Students Move-In
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 19
- #CardmailProbs: An end in sight?
- #GroveWatch: The countdown to campus’ newest housing option – Aug. 11
- Emails fail to send after attempt to upgrade software – part four
- Brief: LMPD charges suspect in HSC crimes
- Brief: ULPD detain suspect in attempted break-in
- Sodexo plans new restaurant, extended hours
- PHOTOS: Iconic silos being torn down
- Students concerned after HSC robberies
Photo Issue: Eric Voet
For as long as I can remember, music has been a moving force in my life. Eleven years ago, my parents purchased my first bass guitar. However, it was not until I joined my high school’s jazz band my freshman year that I really found a love for creating music. Since then, I have been slowly collecting a small collection of rare and interesting instruments. I love the mixed materials used in creating each instrument. Each bass, guitar, piano and amp has a unique story behind it, and when most of them are older then myself, they are full of life and character.